Information about the Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago - fertility specialist and IVF clinics
We have Illinois fertility centers in Cook, Lake and McHenry Counties
Our main location and IVF lab is in Gurnee, IL. Gurnee is located 30 miles north of Chicago (from O'Hare airport) and 15 miles south of Kenosha, Wisconsin. It is 40 miles south of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We also have offices in the city of Chicago and in Crystal Lake, Illinois.
The dedicated team at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago
With infertility treatment, bigger is not better
- We do not brag that we are the biggest fertility clinic. In fact, we think that smaller is better.
- We are constantly striving for the highest possible success rates - to help more of our patients conceive.
- Tight quality control in our system allows us to have consistently higher IVF success rates.
- We give our patients personalized attention - care that is not possible in larger clinics.
About the Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago
Our fertility clinic was founded by Dr. Richard Sherbahn in 1997. Since then, our clinic has grown into a highly successful practice that strives to offer high quality care to patients. We provide all of the standard infertility specialty testing and treatment services. This includes basic infertility services as well as advanced assisted reproductive technologies (ART) services such as in vitro fertilization - IVF, intracytoplasmic sperm injection - ICSI, preimplantation genetic screening of embryos, fertility preservation with egg freezing. We also have a large and very successful fresh and frozen egg donation program.
Why are we the best fertility clinic for so many couples in Illinois and Wisconsin and from all over the US and Canada?
- We focus on having a fertility program with the highest possible IVF and egg donation success rates.
- IVF and egg donation pricing options, including the money-back refund plans.
- Individualized care and attention - no mass production
- Highly successful egg donation program with egg donors available immediately using our own donor egg bank.
Learn more about our fertility specialist doctors
Dr. Michelle Catenacci joined us in 2012
Dr. Gary Jones joined us in 2016
Mohamad Irani, MD joined us in 2018