How Much Does IVF Cost in Chicago, IL?
IVF Costs at the Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago
We offer 3 in vitro fertilization cost plans, including multiple cycle packages and pricing options with a money back guarantee if IVF doesn't work. See details on the individual plan pages.
- The multiple cycle IVF cost plans are only available for patients that are not covered by their health insurance plan for in vitro fertilization.
- Couples interested in a multiple cycle plan can choose between 2 options
- Multiple cycle plan without refunds offers up to 2 fresh IVF cycles and up to 2 frozen embryo transfer cycles (if needed) for a fixed fee
- Our "shared risk" IVF pricing plan offers multiple cycles (if needed) and an 80% refund if unsuccessful. Not all couples can qualify for shared risk
The standard IVF cost arrangement across the country is by single cycle. However, some couples prefer the comfort level of a plan that offers a money back refund if the treatment does not work.
- Money back plans cost more than the single cycle option if the first cycle is successful
- All money back refund plans have specific qualification criteria for entry into the plan
- Our multiple cycle plan without money back option is attractive to some couples that do not qualify for money back refund plans
Our 2011 IVF live birth success rates compared to the national average (age < 35)
Data is from the 2011 SART report
What makes the IVF costs at The Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago better than at other clinics?
- Straightforward IVF Costs - all of our IVF costs are on our website. No hidden costs.
- IVF Pricing Options - we offer single cycle IVF as well as multiple cycle plans - with or without a money back guarantee. You choose what best fits your circumstances.
- Lower IVF costs than other IVF programs in the Chicago and Wisconsin areas
- The average cost of IVF per cycle in the US is about $12,000
IVF with ICSI treatment cost
- ICSI - intracytoplasmic sperm injection - is mainly used for poor sperm quality
- For the single cycle IVF plan we charge $1200 additional for ICSI (for self-pay patients)
- The cost of ICSI is included in our multiple cycle plans
Medication costs for IVF
Costs for IVF medications are not included in our IVF pricing plans. Medication costs can be as low as $1500, but average about $3000 and vary according to the unit price, the dosage and the duration of the ovarian stimulation. Meds can cost up to $7000. Insurance sometimes covers IVF medications.
Coming to us from out of town for in vitro fertilization
Many couples travel here from other states in the US or Canada for their IVF or egg donation treatment.
Come from out of town for IVF
Costs for IVF with an egg donor
Costs of PGD and IVF
Costs of non-IVF fertility treatments
Health insurance coverage for IVF and infertility
A comparison of clinic success rates may not be meaningful because patient medical characteristics, treatment approaches and entrance criteria for ART may vary from clinic to clinic