Why do success rates matter so much? If you need IVF, you want the highest chance possible for the first cycle to be successful.
Check the data with links to SART & CDC (US government) with IVF success rates for all clinics
Offices in Chicago, Gurnee and Crystal Lake, IL
- Conveniently located for couples living in the greater Chicago and southeastern Wisconsin areas
- High quality infertility and IVF at reasonable cost
- IVF pricing plans including money-back guarantee options
What sets us apart from other fertility clinics?We give personalized attention to every patient - care that is not possible in "super-sized" clinics
Tight quality control gives us consistently higher IVF success rates - so our patients are more likely to have babies
What can you learn on our site?
- There are 300 pages about IVF, female infertility and male infertility
- Learn about details of IVF procedures, ICSI, PGD, blastocyst transfer, egg donation, infertility surgery and both diagnosis and treatment of fertility problems
- Pictures of eggs, sperm and embryos and IVF laboratory photos are used to illustrate
One blastocyst embryo transferred on day 5 - Nick arrived 9 months later
- Michelle Catenacci, MD is our Medical Director, and is a Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist
- The Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago serves the Chicago and Milwaukee areas
- Our main fertility center and IVF lab are at our Gurnee location
- We also have offices in Chicago and Crystal Lake, Illinois
A comparison of clinic success rates may not be meaningful because patient medical characteristics, treatment approaches and entrance criteria for ART may vary from clinic to clinic.